Jun 2, 2011

Look who's back!!


Hello people, I'm back from the hiding. I know I've been bad bad blogger. No donut for me! :P [Computer geeks will get this joke, for others, well, its not that funny!]

So, things have changed so much since I blogged last. I'm finally in the US, yeyyy! Finally with my darling Husband. Oh, it feels so nice, and so right! As they say, home is where heart is, I'm finally home!

I reached here on Husband's birthday eve! I know I know, its awesome! I was his b'day gift. I had thought of this moment from past 6 months, but when we saw each other, it was just like we never apart, ever. I thought I would cry, or grin ear-to-ear, but instead, I just gave him a big warm bear-hug! And there we were, standing in from of the Airport gate, looking at each other and being luckiest people in the world!

We celebrated his birthday eve in P.F.Changs! It was almost midnight when we got there. There were very few people in the restaurant! Just as we wanted. We had nice n quite dinner, cut his cake at midnight and had a nice walk in breezy Boston night! Could it be better?


No comments: