Jun 20, 2011

Fun-filled-action-packed weekend!

Hello lovelies!!

If you are on my side of the world, you must be aware what weather.com did to all of us this weekend. Till Friday, we thought it was going to rain on Saturday. Everyone had made up their minds about lazy-gloomy weekend. We were no different. Most adventurous thing on my list was grocery shopping at Stop'n'Shop. But then came Saturday morning, all bright and sunny and cheerful! I wasn't ready to waste such beautiful day choosing right kind of toothpaste!

So we got dressed and went to this super cute nursery cum mini golf place on Rout 9, called "The Green Thumb".






I never knew that I would enjoy mini golf this much! Mr. Husband was playing pretty good, but I kept winning every game using my art of, well, cheating!!



There's this tiny little lake on the way to our office. We always talked about coming there at sunset. After tiring sessions of mini golf and an awesome afternoon nap, we ended our day witnessing beautiful sunset!





Sometimes its nice to not have big plans for weekend.

1 comment:

Snehal said...

Always a treat when weather.com fools you - in a good way. And the best days out are the sponteneous ones!

btw - you look so pretty in all those pictures!!