Sep 3, 2010

Hey..remember me.. :)

Heyya,

Its me..again after a long time..but this time I have solid excuse..now i'm married ya..I have so many responsibilities..A whole 5'11'' person to take care of..balancing my home and work..meeting up deadlines..being faithful to my old buddy - GMAT..n yeah..on top of all this..looking happy!!

Huff..let me tell u..all this years i though that getting married is really a big deal..but now i would confidently say..IT IS REALLY A BIG DEAL!

So now I owe you a complete wedding report, a detailed honeymoon report :) and a brief life-after-I-do report..

But let me tell you dahlings..these days i'm completely in my GMAT prep mode. Back to Experts Global coaching..back to my beloved SCs..n my enemy RCs..Again full-on active on GMAT club..again going through B-school rankings (and fundings of course!!). Hope this time I stand upto my own expectations. Mr.Husband is also expecting a good score from me..so the pressure has doubled this time....lets see if I can pull it through..

Wish me luck friends!!

No comments: