Mar 5, 2013

A girl and her heart shaped cookie cutter!

I'm not so crazy about Valentine's day. Not in a cheesy way, like, every day is a valentine's day with my darling husband; but in a calm and collected way, like, meh. :P

This time I found this awesome cookie cutter package for just $2.99 at local Christmas tree shop. And it was first-encounter-with-scissors all over again. The phrase comes from incident in my childhood. Mum got a new pair of scissors and asked me and my sis not to touch it. And as any other child would do, we did not touch it, till mum went out. It was Sunday afternoon, we had the entire house for ourselves and of course the 'forbidden' pair of scissors. Long story short, we tested that scissors on everything including newspapers, cookbooks, curtains and my little sister's hair. Lets say that mum wasn't..... so..... happy.... when she got home.

Since I'm all grown up now(!), I of course didn't do any destructive thing with the cookie cutter, but I made everything heart-shaped till my hearts content. So presenting heart shaped Sugar cookies, tea-light holders, car hanging and chapati!! [There were many other things, but not so presentable. :P]


Love,
Priyanka

1 comment:

Snehal said...

You can't have enough heart shaped things in life! And your scissors story is hilarious. I remember cutting my own hair once because bangs were so in fashion at the time and I needed to have them. :D. things we do as kids!