Jul 6, 2011

Esha!!

Like any other Virgo, I have lot of friends. Some of them are school friends, some of them whom I met in college, neighborhood friends, work friends, tuition, gym, book-club, doctors office, grocery store, apartment, bus, flight, blog.. the list is very long. I think of almost all of them at least once in a day. I remember tiny little details of the times we shared and miss them every now and then. I love them all. But again same as any other Virgo, very few of my friends actually 'get' me. Esha is definitely one of them!!




Ah it was so good to see her after so long.

She is very special friend of mine. We were together in engineering college just for about 2 months before she took admission in Mumbai. I wonder how in that small acquaintance, we got so close to each other. Every time we meet, its like we never were far from each other. I can completely be myself in front of her and know that she will understand me.

We talked about so many different topics which were completely unrelated to each other. We laughed our hearts out and shared some moist moments. But altogether it was so fun.

I felt so refreshed after meeting her. I was engineering days me again. Felt just like I've found something long lost, or like I'm suddenly closer to myself. Is this the reason why we like meeting close-old friends? I guess this is.



Love u Eshaz! Hope to meet you soon again!

No comments: