Mar 29, 2011

Boston Calling!

Hello my sweet ones!


I have Good news! I’m FINALLY going to the US on May 15th! Yeyy!


I know that there are still 47 days to go, but I’m really thrilled! Why? Well, A. Mr. Husband is already there, B. I am ready with my VISA since February and C. due to one or the other (stupid) reasons it was getting delayed from past 3-4 months.


Finally, after surmounting all the obstacles, I can boastfully say that, I’m going to the US!


I have good 6 weeks before I see Mr. Husband. So planning to utilize this time very resourcefully (as always *lame grin*)


  1. I’m going to be happy. No cribbing about anything.
  2. Going to do Yoga 5 days a week. Just to keep myself calm and focused.
  3. Back to my beloved GMAT studies!
  4. Going to eat as much Indian food as I can. Coz I know I’m going to crave for it once I go there.
  5. STOP planning. I spend most of my day planning things and making time-tables. This 6 weeks..I’m gonna chill baby!
  6. One long-super-duper-fun-filled holiday with mum and papa! Awesome enough that I can survive without seeing them for 6-7 months!


Much love,

Piya

No comments: