Oct 19, 2010

Ganpati Bappa....Moryaaa!!!



Undoubtedly, Ganesh Festival is my most favorite festival of all. Not just because I get to meet my whole family and relish awesome modak treats, but also because Ganpati bappa is my favorite of all Gods! (Yes..being a Hindu, you get to choose your favorite god amongst 33 billions of them..cool isn't it??)



What is Ganpati festival without my dad's awesome decoration?! Pappa..you are a sweetheart! We love these decorations! We promise that we keep this tradition ongoing!



Aai, Rasika, Tupa, Omkar and Gopi..We are a Ganpati Mandal in ourselves!! Loved the gauri Pujan this year as my in laws visited us on the day of Satyanarayan Puja. Spiritual environment with loved ones..can this get any better?



Like all yesteryear's Ganpati days, this year's Ganeshotsav was also full of prayers and sweets and more prayers and more sweets! But waht made this Ganpati more special was my darling husbands company during all these holy days! Mr.Husband was very enthusiastic all the time and participated in all the Aartis actively.



Saddest part of the season...the immersion. We'll miss you bappa. Please keep your blessings on all of us and give us strength to worship you every year with all our hearts!

No comments: